Monday, January 27, 2014

Buried Under!

We're still here, hiding in the snow :) 
I'm pretty excited though, as we haven't had this much snow in a while. 
Now if the cold would just shake, then it would be perfect for sliding!! YAY! That is totally in the plans this week. 

The kids did go out and play in the snow for a little bit, but the negative windchill have made them change their minds fairly quickly to come back in. I've debated opening a Hot Coco cafe here ;)

Outside of the snow, I have been doing a lot of work with music. A couple duets in the works with all types of wonderful gushy emotional stuff LOL. Me and Johny will hopefully have a couple finished pieces here in the very near future :)

I'm actually feeling a little valentinesy lately. o.O
I honestly don't really get into the holidays as much as I do for Christmas.....but this year, well I think I just might be a little smitten LOL. Call me crazy, but this little bit of me is feeling fuzzy and warm. 
It COULD very well be the fact that I'm longing for warmer weather, but I'm going with love ;)

I finished creating this week's collection today! It's massive and totally ME inspired LOL. Between the warm fuzy feelings I've been having, and the wonderful music inspiration of some funky/fun new sounds - Well, Tadda: 



That's a sneak peek of JUST the kit....there are LOTS of add ons coming with this and I am in.....
you guessed it - LOVE ;)

Also Digi related and DEFINITELY worth noting.....There are 2 free gifts coming your way this weekend. One on the Digiscrap Parade: 


And one with the new challenges over at The Digichick - So keep your eyes peeled!
Much Love

2 comments:

Pam K said...

Love the colors of your new kit!

Stacey said...

Love the peak! it looks awesome! stay warm - here in the west it's still warm hitting 75 degrees this week in Vegas. I can't believe the poor south is getting hammered!