Okay so the deep freeze, seriously did me a number here.
I didn't get true frost bite, but I might as well had.
My fingers and toes went painfully numb...I didn't take the kids out, but walking in the weather wasn't the smartest of things I have ever done.
We went through some power surges and outtages here, which is never fun when it's freezing literally outside. Then sickness and kid watching- I just need to remember that I am not built for the north pole LMAO.
We spent the time keeping warm as best we could and entertaining some VERY cabin struck children. Thankfully the temps were back to normal today and they could finally go back to school and enjoy some outdoor air.
I'll be back in the grove tonight and tomorrow now that we're thawing out and have a better update then :)
The schedule was thrown off, but here is the last installment - Which should now give you this fun new kit - Focus Please.
And don't forget about the Creative Sweetie Call!
It's here! I haven't held a call since 2012- If you love Sweet Digi Scraps, love to scrap and want to be part of an amazingly sweet team, now's your chance! Get all my products and be part of my design inspiration :)
- Create 3 layouts/projects per month
- Post to my store gallery and 2 galleries of your choosing
- Be active in the facebook group set up for the team
- Be active in social media outlets
Of course the best part is being a Sweetie all together ;)
- You will have access to all my products and early access to new releases.
- You also get to be part of the design process by adding feedback, requesting items etc.
- Plus little bonuses along the way that only Sweeties get (they are pretty nice sometimes)
Send an email with the subject line: 2014 Sweetie Call to firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following:
- A little bit about yourself (I like to know who I'm working with)
- Link to your best gallery or pinterest board.
- Links to your social media outlets (blog/pinterest/twitter/facebook/etc that you post to)
- List of your current commitments (Teams you design for, stores you sell for etc)
- And tell me why you think you would be a great fit with the team.
All applications must be received by January 12th for consideration